Chartered and Private Buses are a great way to get to and from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre. Please follow these steps to make it easier for you to find your preferred camping spot when you arrive:
1. If you are arriving in a bus that will leave site after dropping you off and return to pick you up at the end, please fill out the MY BUS IS LEAVING form. Please note that upon pick up buses are only permitted to enter the site 30mins prior to your pre-determined pick up time.
If you are arriving in a bus that will stay on site for the duration, please fill out the MY BUS IS STAYING form.
In both instances, you will be asked to submit this information at least 72 hour prior to arrival.
2. Send a copy of this information to your driver / bus company and send them a link to this page – make sure you use a reputable bus company and that they comply with all Heavy Vehicle National Law Regulations and have the appropriate insurance in place.
3. Print a copy of your bus information and make sure it is on the dash of your bus when onsite.
4. Follow this route rather than the usual directions to The Sup’ (parts of this road are unmade, and only buses with the correct form will be able to use this route).
5. Once on site, follow instructions from the Buses team.
The site map can be viewed here.
Getting home safely is part of going. Thanks very much for taking the bus.